Social Media

Beauty and Fashion that clicks.

Collective Beauty: Taking a Look into our Weekly Wishlist.

|
Elizabeth ArdenRed Door Color Set, $37.50
Rebecca Minkoff Stitched Virginia 15 Inch, Black, $94.60

Prime Time Foundation Primer, $22.00
 tarte natural cheek staincheek color, Flush 1 oz, $30.00

Eco Tools 5-pc. Brush Set, $10.99

 

Eco Tools Kabuki Brush, $7.99

 


Nesura Dear Skin Ampoule Mask-Cucumber, $0.99
L'oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Makeup in Mahogany (n9), 10.99MSRP
Sana Extra Heavy Black Eyeliner, (~$17.99-$25.00)
 

 So I'm just thinking out loud here guys.. I really liked these when I tried them and I want to own them, that's all. (Obviously I didn't demo the brush sets I displayed). The last photo is from blovet.wordpress.com. I.. realy want to buy that but I'm saving my money for something else haha. I think it's worth it, as long as nothing becomes discontinued ;; okay, feel free to share your fall wishlist with us!

-Admin A